The medium version of The Book Shelter creates a viewing experience for Octavo volumes that is more powerful, engaging and physically comfortable than viewing them in a display case and helps your audience to see and hear the stories the volume has to tell more easily. It measures 330mm (h) x 400mm (w) x 330mm (d) and enables you to tell the stories within your collections’ objects quickly and easily and know the volumes are safe from casual handling, dust and dirt.
You want to be able to tell the stories within your collections’ objects quickly and easily and know the volumes are safe from casual handling, dust and dirt.
The medium version of The Book Shelter is intended for Octavo volumes and measures 330mm (h) x 400mm (w) x 330mm (d). It is designed to create a different type of audience experience. In the sharing of the same space as the object, a feeling of trust is created within the viewer. The viewer has a more intimate experience and a better view of the object. This viewing experience is more powerful, engaging and physically comfortable than viewing volumes in a display case and helps your audience to see and hear the stories the volume has to tell more easily. When people feel inspired they are more likely to act, creating change in their own lives and engagement with your collection.
If you want to interact and engage with your audience more, generate interest in and use of your collection, increase revenue by holding special events, encourage volunteering or just enable your audience to view more of your collection the Book Shelter can help you do that.
The Book Shelter is designed to enable you to put your books on display quickly and simply, making possible:
- Protected open display of books and other artefacts
- The display of books and bindings etc. where no display case is available or appropriate
- Protect of your object from casual handling, page-turning, accidental damage, dust, dirt and dribble
- Location-based displays for more impactful, multi-layered storytelling, where you want it
- Quick and easy temporary displays for anniversary celebration stories, open days, events and book fairs
- The singling out of a particular volume of your collection as special/noteworthy
- The protected display of rare or vulnerable volumes that would not otherwise be considered for open display but that have amazing stories you want to tell
- beautiful display and protection of treasure volumes during high profile events and VIP visits
330mm (h), 400mm (w), 330mm (d)